Are You Losing Your Teeth? Do You Have Gum Disease? Have You Been Told You Need Gum Surgery?
Would you like to discover the REAL truth about treating your gum disease without having your gums cut, stitched or sewn?
Before people with gum disease had 2 choices:
1. Have their gums cut and stitched up in surgery.
2. Lose their teeth!
There is hope and I am here to help you find the facts... so that you can treat your gum disease without the scalpel, without sewing, without all the gum recession
, root exposure and pain that comes with conventional "cut and stitch" gum surgery.
Life is too good to be worrying about a condition that can be corrected. Eat, socialize and most of all smile without the worry about your teeth and gums. Your teeth are important, and the last thing you want is to lose them.
But you do not want your gums cut either. That is why I am on a mission to get this message out to others, and tell the world about what is available to them. YES, you can have your cake and eat it too. You can treat gum disease and avoid "cut and sew" gum surgery.
LANAP Laser Assisted Treatment of Gum Disease
Compared with "cut and stitch" gum surgery, Laser Periodontal Therapy provides:
- Less chance of pain after treatment
- A less invasive option with no scalpels, no stitching, and nominal bleeding
- Faster treatment with fewer visits
- Gums are not lifted up, so no exposing of the bone
- Less chance of recession, sensitive teeth or spaces between the teeth
- A less expensive alternative to "cut and stitch" regenerative periodontal surgery