We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable dental care. We will help you obtain the dental benefits to which you are entitled. In order to avoid any confusion, we would like you to be aware of our policies concerning dental insurance.
- Please let us know if there are any changes in your insurance company or place of employment so we can submit the correct insurance claims to the proper company.
- We accept assignment of benefits for most insurance plans. The insurance company will reimburse us directly for you dental treatment. However, because dental insurance does not cover 100% of our fees, we ask that you make your co-payment at the time of treatment. We accept all major credit cards in addition to personal checks and cash. We will estimate your co-payment using the information that has been provided to us. The actual amount may be higher or lower than estimated and once the insurance claim has been paid the difference or credit will be applied to your account.
- As a service to all of our patients, we will submit all claims to your insurance company. We will wait up to six weeks to receive payment from your insurance company. If we have not received payment after six weeks, a statement will be mailed to you for the full amount of treatment. If this is the case then, we ask that you call your insurance company to figure out why the claim has not been paid yet. The treatment charges will be payable by you unless clarification by you has been made.
- Payment plan options are available to you through an outside company due to no financing in the office. All payment arrangements are to be set up in writing prior starting treatment.
We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable dental care. We will help you obtain the dental benefits to which you are entitled. To avoid any confusion, we would like you to be aware of our policies concerning dental insurance.
- Fixed rates starting at 1.9% APR*
- Low monthly payments that never change
- Terms up to 60 months
- No prepayment penalty
- No hassle application and online decision in minutes
- Interest-free options available**
We offer installment loans with low, fixed rates from 1.9% APR to 23.9% APR*, or interest-free loans** for 3, 6, 12, or 18 months to qualified applicants. Either way, you'll be able to find an option designed to fit within your budget.
Combine the cost of treatment among multiple specialists (e.g., cosmetic dentist, oral surgeon, and endodontist) in one loan with one affordable monthly payment.
Our program delivers other advantages like better terms than most credit cards.